When I bought this machine I knew it had no brakes.Front brakes had all the parts there and with a seal kit they worked.Back brakes had no power cluster assy. or master cylinder.Where this unit can be mounted on its own i'm sure other air over hydraulic systems can be fitted but so far i'm drawing a blank.I found a master cylinder from the casting number butnothing for the air side.It has a Wagner tag but the numbers are long since gone.If anyone has replaced there brakes maybe you could point me where to look.I have sent emails to most new and used parts listings I found on the net but today being a holiday up here maybe tommorrow.Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Blaster: Strongco Equipment is the dealer for Clark/Michigan parts they can get the parts or possibly direct you to an after market supplier. The Strongco dealer in NS is here. Dartmouth 55 Isnor Drive Dartmouth, NS B3B 1N6 T: 902-468-5010 1-800-565-1916 F: 902-468-2468