I'm new to this forum but very old in the Clark - Michigan tractor shovels' world and work on a future project for Clark - Michigan fans. I decided to upload some factory brochures of Clark tractor shovels B models.
Like the pictures. Have worked on some of these over the years, first one was a 475 III A back in the late 60's early 70's
great stuff thanks man
My youth was all based on Clark and Michigan tractor shovels. I'm working on a future project for building an authentic high precision replica of Michigan tractor shovels, beginning with model 75B as 50% of the whole project is achieved.
Hi Rolitto, do you have any manuals on a Clark B700 backhoe? Have searched the internet and all I can find are parts manuals that only give me exploded views. Would like to have a service and operators manual. Thanks.
I just have documents and catalogs related to Series-B and older models.
MICHIGAN CLARK FRONT END LOADER/ SHOVEL MODEL SERIES 55 A OR B [not sure] Hi guys, i own the abovementioned machine and have a parts manuel that i obtained years ago from the agents here in south africa. Recently i had the torque converter and the tansmission done.no seals for the three hydraulic pumps could be found so i had them made up. I also had the seals replaced on the right hand steering cylinder as well as a main cylinder to operate the bucket. After replacing the hydraulic oil i am struggling to get rid of the air in the system. Is there a screw where i can bleed the system? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks liepies
Did you ever find the Operators Manual for the BL700? Would love to find one.
Hi there, I personally don't have for the Backhoe loader but last time I saw one was at eBay. I recommend you run a search saying "Michigan Backhoe loader."
I am looking for a brochure for a 1968 Michigan 85GM 3A....does anyone have one??? they are impossible to find
I have it scanned and archived.
How would I get a copy of it? We have literally scoured the internet for months looking for one.
Here it is.
Its only giving me the front page
Yeah I would have to bring it from my archive and will scan the content. I will do that tomorrow if that is ok with you.
I would appreciate it more than you would ever know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry... consider it done. It makes me glad too that you like Clark - Michigan.
I used to have a brochure for the C models but it got thrown it without my knowledge. Really ticked me off and I had some other brochures that got thrown out too while I wasn't there. I knew a guy that had a 175B and 75B. He said the 75B wasn't as tough as the 175B. The 175B though, he said you couldn't hurt it and he had some extra counterweight on it.
I feel sorry to disappoint you because I dug hard in my storage to find the brochure that I promised you about, but didn't find it among these batch of brochures. It must have been in my other house as I have thousands of them dispersed between here and there. However, I managed to spot one on the internet, but it is in German... sorry!
Darnit
I have the parts' manuals scanned, do you have a specific serial number?
Y Ye, let me run out and climb up on the beast and I will grab it!
Rolitto, do you have the shop/maintenance manual for 55B ? I do have the parts manual but need the rest to fix my machine
No I don’t have it. I also don’t know if it is ever available.
For any other of similar type ? 75 or 125 ? Lots of similarities so this would still help. Thanks for replying so quick.
I have those for the 75 and 125 but not where I'm currently living, otherwise I would have helped.
Ok thanks ! Let me know if you go back to the other place I would still be interested to have them.
Of course. You're welcome.
Hi Rolitto, Would you sell me an original 275b brochure? I would be willing to pay plenty for your trouble plus postage. Just name your price! I would love to have one! Thanks, Mike
This just makes me wish I had been of the mind to grab all the old manuals I could before I retired! Probably could have filled half the box on my Ford Ranger with all the old manuals we had laying around the shop! Have a feeling they probably ended up in the dumpster if someone decided to clean out the store room. I know there was at least one 275 Michigan manual in the bunch!
Hi Mike, what kind of brochure are you looking for? Do you mean the leaflet like the attached picture?
Hi Rolitto! Yes!! I would love to have that! I've been watching on ebay for several months now, but no luck. Do you have an extra one you would sell me? Thanks!
Hi Mike, the problem is that my storage room is full of stuff that I would have to to clear the whole thing to access my archive. At some point I will do it, but it's not going to be soon. Having said that, I will let you know if I come across any, don't worry.
Ok Thanks Rolitto! Are you in the U.S. or another country?
You’re welcome, I live in Canada.
Hi Mike, I found today the Clark 275B brochure you’re looking for on eBay. Hurry and get it before someone else does… here’s the item.
Do you mind if I get copies of everything you have on the 45B? seems there is limited info out there on them. my serial is 4189D684JAC