Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

clark scrapers

$maker ยท 2009-02-02 18:04

:usa I'm looking for some 210 clark/michigan scrapers an or parts can anyone help -scraperville

Replies15
  1. #1alan627b2009-02-04 18:30

    http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...ICHIGAN&GUID=5D8D421741324F7F87E3E0E72F85D6FE http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...u=CLARK&GUID=5D8D421741324F7F87E3E0E72F85D6FE google search-Clark scrapers http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=clark+scraper&aq=f&oq= search-Clark 210 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=clark+210+scraper Michigan scraper search http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Michigan+210+scraper&btnG=Search Hope this helps, alan627b

  2. #2$maker2009-02-05 07:15

    thanks for the info alan

  3. #3alan627b2009-02-06 02:00

    Glad to help. They seem to be hard to find these days. If you find some, be sure to post some pics of them! alan627b

  4. #4alan627b2009-02-06 04:06

    These guys have Clark parts..and a bunch of other stuff! http://www.endurancepower.com/v2/content.php?hash=/catalog/index.htm#main Scroll and download the PDF file. http://www.endurancepower.com/media/CATALOG_SCRAPER_CLARK.pdf Alan

  5. #5alan627b2009-02-06 04:18

    These guys have Clark parts..and a bunch of other stuff! http://www.endurancepower.com/v2/content.php?hash=/catalog/index.htm#main Scroll and download the PDF file. Alan

  6. #6pieface2010-05-01 12:26

    If you are still looking for machines and parts I have 2 1/2 and parts. pieface

  7. #7$maker2010-05-03 13:07

    If you have any pics of scrapers pls post thx

  8. #8HSV1272010-06-17 14:17

    I have a Michigan 110-11B scraper that we used to use until the engine lunched itself, also had a torque converter problem so haven't bothered to fix it at this stage. I'll try and find some pictures of it in all it's glory!

  9. #9stwfire2011-06-22 21:54

    My dad has a 210 H scraper he is trying to sell. I believe he drove it to where it is setting now. Would like to sell as whole, but said he is will to part it. Would need work to move it now. I can put him in contact with you if you are still interested in the scraper.

  10. #10stwfire2011-07-08 00:11

    Will try to get some pictures, the scraper is about 20 miles east of where i live.

  11. #11stwfire2011-07-13 13:24

    I have a couple of pictures, but not sure in how to get them to this website, can text or e-mail, or get help in how to post to this site. Thanks

  12. #12jhbi7772011-11-28 22:25

    I am also looking for clark scraper 210hb converter

  13. #13stwfire2011-11-28 23:32

    my dad has a 210 clark give me a call or text about the 210h clark 405-747-0977 and i can put you in contact with my dad

  14. #14DTanner792019-12-01 23:56
  15. #15DMiller2020-09-24 20:37

    Finally found that Clark I spotted on old US 50 outside of Drake MO some time back. Still in GI Green it is in the Mullins salvage yard at Rosebud MO. Spotted it in the back today while unloading scrap. No phone so No photo.