I was watching one of the big classic car auctions on TV and got to thinking... Wouldn't it be great if they had similar auctions for classic and legendary equipment. Imagine full on restorations with almost unlimited budgets. What equipment would you drool over if it was restored to showroom condition or better?
I slept 560 excavator. Crane style smooth pads. Learned to dig on one of those. Crude and slow but we moved a lot of dirt with one. First excavator we ever had. Have three Deere’s now. 490E, 200C long front, and 210G
Insley not I slept. Darn auto correct
There is a company that does complete rebuilds of them but I have always had a fascination with Clark 290M's. Would like to see a 963a too. More of an ag thing but a lot of them were hooked to pan's would be various models of Steiger tractors
Yes. Always thought the industrial Stiegers were pretty cool. Tough tractors. There is one on a pan still running just 50 miles north of me. Doing ag related work like we do
621J of corse with the 336 V-8
Gotta have a LeTourneau something. The bigger, the more electrics, the better.