Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

classifica opinioni migliore bulldozer attualmente in commercio pregi difetti.

trombeur ยท 2021-03-22 02:51

Hi sorry if I disturb, if it were possible I would like to know which would be the best bulldozzer open track currently on the market, the most used model the most robust reliable versatile, which can be used in the construction sector, even in the countryside for agricultural work and in mountain for forestry work to mark roads and haul logs. in my part you don't see them anymore. some peasants use them to pull large plows to clear the uncultivated land to dig stones. I believe many will vote for the D8 or D7 caterpillar. let me know strengths defects applications or how you would like it to be what characteristics a good bulldozer should have, such as weight power thrust blade blade. all your experiences on the subject thanks I await clarification. https://img.likesx.com/upload/1/2b/12bad58def5e8971f52203f212cfbb13_thumb.jpg quale marca e modello migliore?'

Replies0

No replies yet.