I am currently having problems with a sewer line at a rent house, and was wondering about how long it would take to snake out a main sewer line. The sewer was backing up into the yard, and then it backed up into the bathtub, and out of the toilet into the floor. So, i only have a few hours over the next few days, and need to try to figure out how long i will be trying to unclog the sewer main. I am the one renting out the house. We can't get a plumber there for at least a week, so its up to me to do what i can before things get worse.
set of rods and away you go , although it may be your water company's problem http://www.ccwater.org.uk/server.php?show=nav.1278 where are you in the UK ,whats the picture looks like directional drilling
Thanks for your response.I bought some pipe from ********* dot com .I have been using 2 years only.give advice.what I can I do?
one for the moderators i think
I don't get it, if you're for real where are you located and how old is the house. I can't say who's responsiblility it is not knowing what country you're in. Typically, if it hasn't plugged before, it should be relatively quick to unclog, but if you have roots it could take a while even with a professional power snake, and if you have a collapsed pipe you won't fix it without digging it up.
Well, it seems the IP address for Hadley34 is Bangladesh. So unless Bangladesh has a province known as UK (doubt it), or Hadley is in the UK and pinging off a tower in Bangladesh (doubt it), then me thinks it's a failed attempt at spam.
Even stranger, *********. com is a plumber in California