Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

clean up buckets

ctkiteboarding ยท 2007-07-03 16:24

what size cln up bucket should i get for my cx36 i have an 18" the dealer has a 36 "or 42 "in stock,, i have to go pick it up Friday and want to get the cln-up when i do , anyone have a cln up bucket what size ? and how do u like it ?:usa

Replies8
  1. #1csquared2007-07-03 16:52

    depends what you are doing with it?

  2. #2nedly052007-07-03 18:41

    We have a JD 27 ZTS, we have a 30" and never take it off.The machine handles it great too. It is nice for power lines it leaves a nice trench floor. We clean a lot of ditch cleaning and that type work also. I would never be without one.

  3. #3ctkiteboarding2007-07-03 19:20

    the 18' comes w it id like a final grading bucket,,,,, nedly isn't the 30 abit large for general work ?

  4. #4jmac2007-07-03 20:56

    I would think the bigger the better as long as the machine can handle it. For grading the wider the flat surface the faster it will be. I had one with my Bob Cat 331 and graded a complete yard with it because the ground was to wet to use a dozer and had to complete the job for the sod to be installed. Any trench work needed you just change to a 24" digging bucket.

  5. #5PMP2007-07-03 22:53

    Cleaning and Finish Bucket I have a 36" cleaning/Finishing Bucket on a TB135; Same setup as ATGreene. has a tilt with a bolt on edge. Only way to go.

  6. #6nedly052007-07-04 05:37

    There are times when we put the 14" bucket on, but for what we do with it, we generally have the grading bucket on. I would love to have a little hyd. tilt bucket for it, anyone know what they go for??

  7. #7KSSS2007-07-04 11:02

    I have a 50" clean up bucket, next to the thumb one of the best attachments you can put on a mini. Very useful, especially for the relative low cost. The hyd. angle buckets are more money and I intend to purchase one of those as well.

  8. #8mflah872007-07-04 11:03

    I have a 42" one on my Car 303 CR which I think is close to the same size machine. Handles it just fine.