My John Deere 200D is not blowing any air out of the ducts. Any idea how to clean the evaporator? I have cleaned and taken out the filters, I have manually opened and closed the baffles, so I guess the evap is plugged (Fan is running)
Welcome to HEF H2OHDC ! Have fun with that! The only way to access it is to start digging, seat has to come out. All the stuff behind the seat above the AC unit has to come out. Miserable job.
Not familiar with your deere, but typically the seat is unbolted and flipped out, probably a hand grab to allow it out door, the joystick & sidearms etc strapped up in the ceiling by some means, then you can get at the metal box that covers the plastic fan/evap box, have a vacuum cleaner handy and try not to lose too many little screws remove evap and give it a gentle wash