Hi all, I’m trying to collect info on an issue that popped up on my machine, specifically it will start operating at reduced power after running for an hour or two. (It’s 311B, s/n 8GR00401). There a several stored fault codes in the service menu, can someone please post how to clear these codes so I can see which ones return after running for awhile? The instructions I have for accessing the service mode does not include the sequence to clear each code. Once I have a better understanding of the codes and the symptoms of the power issue I’ll post a new thread on that topic. Thank you!
I think that this might help. It also includes the procedure to clear the Codes. I would suggest that you note all the Codes before you erase them, because even the ones that don't return could have a bearing on the diagnosis of your problem.
Thanks, Nige! Much appreciated!