This is one them older orange color type models with the big drum in the middle. Just wondering if anybody had issues with the wheels won't line up. Back wheels fine but my fronts won't line up.
Its a CMI rs-500 model 1994
Can this machine ,crab, duel axle, single ,axle steer.
If this is still active I can help
CMI RS500 is a rubber tire soil stabilizer, not a tracked milling machine. It can't crabwalk.
O S M can
Sorry I forgot you. I think it needed calibrated or new sensors. contact this man he knows ten time more than me about the units. I only repair the microcontrollers. [email protected]
Get asphalt milling teeth from China. lower price and high quality. http://en.sz-kaito.com/product/category/1044_1050_1
The cmi rs500 has four steering modes front /rear /crab and articulate so yes it can crab walk The steering can be easily calibrated and all eight sensors are identical for ease of spare parts [ one on three of the four legs for height as two r/h legs are tied as one /one on each leg for steering and one on the steering wheel under the dash} if nobody has been adjusting the calibration prior to the problem i would be checking the small flex drive coupling between the leg sensor and drive pin as it may have failed or loose on the shaft