Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

code of federal regulations

BobCatMan ยท 2008-07-20 11:05

Anyone know where I can download CFR 29 1926(Code of Federal Regulations) in .pdf form?

Replies4
  1. #1Tanstaafl2008-07-20 17:08

    CFR Link That's the access. Biggest issue with that site is that you have to access the different sub-headings individually. I can't seem to find a link to download entire sections (e.g. I was trying to find information on navigation lights for bridges, and each section was linked independently. I Instead of getting CFR 33 118 as a whole I had to get CFR 33 118.5 and then 33 CFR 118.10, etc). Hope that helps

  2. #2BobCatMan2008-07-21 17:46

    Ouch. That would be a lot of downloading and then printing for me. LOL.

  3. #3Bluwenis2008-07-23 03:45

    If you really want the whole thing, you can buy a copy, or try the library; although, it is reference material and cannot be checked out. Otherwise you can get text or pdf files at http://www.gpoaccess.gov/CFR/INDEX.HTML

  4. #4tuney4432008-08-06 17:52

    A federal judge I had once as a client told me ''It's much easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission''.If you use a little common sense,is it really necessary to read countless pages of gobbly gook that even the author/s couldn't probably decipher.I'll stick to Playboy and the like for my fine bathroom reading entertainment thankyou.