Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Combo machine

Tones ยท 2015-04-12 23:47

I was telling a mate of mine about a French made machine I saw somewhere on HEF. I is an excavator, faceshovel, CTL and dozer all rolled onto one machine. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

Replies12
  1. #1Desertwheeler2015-04-13 00:02

    I remember what you are talking about just don't remember the name.

  2. #2lantraxco2015-04-13 00:24

    http://www.mecalac.com/en/

  3. #3Tones2015-04-13 07:15

    Thanks lantraxco.

  4. #4lantraxco2015-04-13 11:34

    :drinkup

  5. #5AusDave2015-04-14 07:50

    Haulotte Multijob Hi Tones. You may be thinking the machine i have just down in NSW It's a Haulotte Multijob, not a very common machine but very versatile. See this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k_9HnnAUIE I've had it for about nine months and used it on a few jobs so far. I've got it registered so I can road it round town to various worksites. It's very capable machine, solidly built and quite simple. Not too much computer control and a mechanical injection Deutz diesel engine. You can load the front bucket from the excavator bucket and unload it as well. Who needs a dumper I must put it up on this forum under the "Show us your backhoe" thread. Need to get some better pics though to show it's design more clearly. Feel free to ask any questions. Regards AusDave

  6. #6CM19952015-04-14 08:23

    That's a neat machine AusDave. Does the loader bucket arms telescope? On edit - just watched the video.. That machine would be handier than a shirt pocket for a building contractor. Dig footings and trenches, backfill, move materials with forks and so on.

  7. #7Tones2015-04-14 14:26

    That's one very handy gadget and good to see people thinking outside the square. I hope it makes you a squillion. The machine I was looking for is what Lantraxco posted.

  8. #8CM19952015-04-14 18:58

    Just throwing my $.02 in, I think the machine AusDave has is a more versatile machine than the Mecalac, looks like it's built better as well. I would love to have one of those as a utility machine.

  9. #9Cat E70b2015-04-14 19:45

    That looks like a great unit vary versatile it makes a backhoe look like old technology

  10. #10Rustyratchet2015-04-14 20:12

    What's the price range for such a machine like the Haulotte? Coolest thing I've seen in a while, that's three machines we use every day in one. Wow?

  11. #11maddog2015-04-15 22:23

    Ditch witch had a couple small machines, but I believe they quit making them

  12. #12CM19952015-04-16 08:29

    AusDave, let's see some more of that machine. It deserves it's own thread.