Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Compatible JRB 416 quick coupler for case 521d wheel loader

TKOFarms ยท 2024-01-15 01:24

Are there any JRB 416 quick couplers from other machines that are cross compatible with a Case 521d wheel loader?

Replies5
  1. #1KSSS2024-01-15 15:26

    I have a JRB 416 coupler on a CASE 721G. Any JRB 416 coupler should fit. If I am understanding you.

  2. #2TKOFarms2024-01-16 09:20

    Maybe I didn't explain it right. If I understand correctly, a be JRB 416 from a case 721 won't fit on a case 521 because the lift arm and tilt spacing/configuration is different and won't line up on the coupler. So couplers will only be compatible between loader models that have the same dimensions and spacing. But I'm a noob and that's what I'm trying to confirm.

  3. #3TKOFarms2024-01-18 20:55

    I've found a ACS quick coupler that came off a Case 621F loader. Does anyone know if this will fit a Case 521D loader?

  4. #4Shimmy12024-01-18 21:25

    I'm going to say no, but that'll probably be wrong. Pretty good size difference in those machines. IF, and that's a big one, if the loader arm spacing works, I'd have to imagine the pins will be a bunch bigger on the 621.

  5. #5TKOFarms2024-02-02 17:02

    For whoever may read this in the future - I confirmed that a 621D coupler will NOT fit a 521D. That was assumed, but now it is confirmed.