Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Compensated Research Study

susan19 ยท 2017-06-08 15:54

Do you own heavy construction equipment? I am looking for people who would be interested in participating in a research study and giving feedback. The session will last 90 minutes and you will receive an honorarium of $400. Please be assured no sales involved, strictly research. Please call 503-977-6743

Replies5
  1. #1hosspuller2017-06-08 22:25

    503-977-6743 Portland OR. landline ported to a cell phone....

  2. #2rwoody2017-06-08 22:41

    ok im on the game reply

  3. #3Hobbytime2017-06-09 17:23

    I got a bridge to sell you, located in the Sahara desert...

  4. #4digger242j2017-06-09 19:08

    For what it's worth, I've looked at Susan's profile information in the Admin Control Panel, and she does not appear to be anything but a real person involved in the type of research she's posted about. If she appeared to be a spammer or a scammer of some kind, we would have removed her post. Also, a few years ago, I responded to a similar ad on Craigslist, and made $125 just for talking to two nice ladies about skidloaders for about 45 minutes. Heck, how many hours do we spend on HEF doing the same thing, for free?

  5. #5Hobbytime2017-06-09 23:43

    agreed....above posted with a sense of humor..the add just sounded funny and the bridge would fit..lol..no harm no foul...