I am curious for those who have worked with primary concrete pulverizers. I have a 300,000 sf 4 storey concrete building I have to demolish. Typically all flat slabs and columns, I haven't seen many beams, but then again the building is fully finished inside (to be stripped by me, but that's another matter) I've got the tonnage figured out but am having a hard time determining what a rotating primary concrete pulverizer will produce per hour or day or whatever. I plan to have it on a Cat 336. Also plan to have a Hitachi 290 and 200 working with the 336, one moving material as it comes down and one with a secondary pulverizer breaking the concrete and separating the rebar. I've taken a guess at the hours, but I hate guessing especially with my hard earned money and I have to put a bond up with it too. I think the hours for the 336 will be the same as the 290 and 200 Any input on makes of primary and secondary pulverizers would help too as I plan to buy them for the job At the end I will bring in a jaw crusher and feed all the material in producing material based on spec orders/demand
4 stories how are you getting it down to excavator level?
I have some rubble, etc I can use to build a pad up to sit on. I'll be ok
cool, and you will be making a whole lot more.
yes not worried about reach, etc. Ideally someone can give me a range of expected production out of a primary rotating concrete pulverizer.
bump
Looks like no one has an answer for you. Try calling Rhine at 253-537-5852 They might give you a hand, considering they would never bid a job there. (they are just down the street from my shop, and I have worked for them in the past) Another outfit near me, Dickson Co in Tacoma.
We are getting 13-20 yards an hour with a Labounty MHP390.
I have some rubble