Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cone crusher

gotigers ยท 2021-09-01 02:04

Anybody have any dealings with a allis chalmers cone?

Replies6
  1. #1gotigers2022-03-31 22:44

    What's the infeed size of a 3ft symmons cone. Not a thing online

  2. #2Jonas3022022-03-31 23:16

    We ran a allis 45 hydrocone for quite a while https://surplusrecord.com/listing/symons-2-shorthead-cone-crusher-100-hp-rebuilt-257300/ https://crushers.co.uk/equipment/50/symons-nordberg-36-gyradisc

  3. #3Bryan7202022-05-29 22:18

    I think metso picked up the Symons and allis chalmers

  4. #4Proman2024-02-08 06:24

    ->Basic Specifications of 3ft Symons STD Cone Crusher: -Accepted feed size: 103 to 211 mm (4 to 8.3 inches) -Discharge size: 10 to 37 mm (0.4 to 1.5 inches) -Production: 36 to 160 metric tons/hour (40 to 178 standard tons/hour) -Weight: 10,600 kg (27,000 lbs)

  5. #5Old Doug2024-02-08 07:27

    A long time ago i machined a new brass for a allis chalmers cone . The place i was working at sold it and it had a problem with the oil pump. We couldnt get a new brass as long as it took so we got it in 2 parts. I never heard how it work out I always wondered about it.

  6. #6Vetech632024-02-09 07:29

    Hey! Where's my cone eating grandmas? Someone don't like innocent little grandma's!?!?!?!