March 22 and 23rd in Hartford. Anyone from the site going? John Banks???
4 of us are going the afternoon on the 22cnd.
We go most years. It seems some of the companies aren't showing this year because the cost has risen being in the new convention center. I hope the change to late March is better for attendance. Nick
I wasn't planning on going, I am soooo busy with work that I really can't afford to take the time right now, as much as I would like to. If things change I'll let you know.
John Good to hear you are busy. I am dead right now. Lots of stuff on the horizon but to wet for most of it rtight now. I may need that triaxle in a few weeks though, need to topdress and stone driveway.
I'll be there with some guys both nights if everything goes right...
As far as I knew, it was held at the old farmers market,, Has Hartford got a "new" convention center from last year, that I don't know about?
it was at the hartford civic centerm then it moved to the CT Expo center, now it has moved to the New CT Convention Center by Adrians landing, down by the river....its on the internet to check it out