Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Conexpo 2023

CM1995 ยท 2022-07-07 20:45

Well Conexpo is rolling around again in March 2023 so let's start the "official" HEF Conex thread. Wife and I plan on attended and already have our rooms reserved at MGM. We did not attend the 2020 show due to obvious reasons and looking forward to this show. I really enjoy the shows and the couple of HEF meet ups over the years. Who else is going?

Replies20
  1. #1Tyler d4c2022-07-07 22:34

    I really in the worst way want to go not sure I'll make it happen tho. I wish I would have got more time in 2020 to see it all but my knee had dirtbike issues and we wound up leaving a day early. Due to the show shutting down early.

  2. #2Mark132022-07-27 19:17

    I'm planning to go for my first time, I need to book my lodging and stuff yet. I began working out all the details then got busy and it keeps getting pushed aside.

  3. #3CM19952022-07-27 19:21

    Wife and I decided not to go in 2020 which turned out to be a wise choice not because of the virus but the show shutting down early and the possibility of being stuck 1.8K miles away from home. Hope you can make it. My suggestion would be to go ahead and book your rooms as they will fill up quick.

  4. #4coalrulz2023-01-22 14:25

    Recently made my flight reservations for ConExpo! This will be my first ConEx, made it to the last MineExpo. Enjoyed seeing the equipment also ran into some folks I had not seen in quite awhile. Who else is going?

  5. #5Tyler d4c2023-01-22 14:34

    If someone local want to go I'd be going don't feel like going myself

  6. #6alaskaforby42023-01-22 15:06

    A mechanic buddy and our families will be cheking it for the 1st time this year. Can't wait, looks like a fun time!

  7. #7mudober2023-01-23 20:19

    Me and my wife will be going first time ever. Bellagio motel booked 1618 miles to drive.

  8. #8Tones2023-01-23 20:50

    I can't go even if I wanted to, same status as the tennis player, stupid grubmunt idiots.

  9. #9Mark132023-01-28 21:02

    Definitely never ended up doing that. I kept checking on hotels, flights, etc, even had another friend look and I couldn't seem to find anything that wasn't sketchy or way off the main strip without spending far more money then it was worth to me. I think it would be a cool show to see but I couldn't see spending a few thousand on it this go around.

  10. #10CM19952023-01-28 21:08

    Well that sucks.

  11. #1102SILVER2023-03-01 20:31

    See you all there, last time was a bit over whelming with everything to see as it was our first time. This time I have a clearer focus and direction to spend my time on as it flies by so quickly. I hope to run into a few of you there, safe travels to all

  12. #12CM19952023-03-08 21:01

    The show is coming up next week. Wife and I arrive Tuesday and leave Sunday. Plan on going to the show Wed, Thur and Friday with a vacation day on Saturday with non-contractor friends of ours that will be there at the same time. If anyone is interested in a meet and greet post up.

  13. #13Ben Witter2023-03-11 16:46

    I fly out tomorrow and come back the following Sunday morning. Meetings on Monday and work the rest of the week. Wish I could stay home. Maybe I will take a covid test and see if I get lucky...LOL.

  14. #14blitz1382023-03-12 20:45

    I just landed in Vegas. Would love to meet y'all

  15. #15blitz1382023-03-12 20:51

    I haven't seen anyone suggest a time and place. How about Tuesday at 4pm at the Shell booth?

  16. #16Tyler d4c2023-03-12 22:37

    Unfortunately I won't make it this time round. Hopefully I will in 2026

  17. #17JAKES.2023-03-13 07:09

    Leaving for the show today. I will put this on my schedule. I do not have a pocket computer so my messaging capabilities will be limited once I leave home;but I will try to check in with HEF as I can on the road.

  18. #18CM19952023-03-13 09:29

    Wife and I get in tomorrow around 12 noon. It's a long flight day so I'll pencil it in.

  19. #19blitz1382023-03-13 17:47

    Ok, my name is Bret Jenkins. I will make us a corner to meet in the Shell booth. I'll have my name tag on.

  20. #20YellowIronSam2023-03-14 16:19

    I'd like to invite all HEF members to come by the Boom & Bucket booth located in North Hall N11901. My team is running the Million Dollar Bucket List Sweepstakes this year in celebration of the CONEXPO returning after 2020's Covid debacle. Anyone can enter (even if you're not at the show) here: https://boomandbucket.com/sweepstakes Looking forward to seeing everyone!