Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Connecticut Newbie saying Hello!

SuperE ยท 2007-05-13 20:26

Greetings Everyone! I'm Eric and obviously new to the site,lol. I'm arond central CT. From browsing there Looks to be alot of great info and knowledgeable Members here. I recently purchased a 85 Case 580e to clear some land I purchased. So far I love the Machine. I have a couple of Questions about it that I'll try for answers in the correct Forum. Thanks :usa Eric

Replies3
  1. #1Steve Frazier2007-05-13 21:26

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us! I'm Pelican at LMMC

  2. #2SuperE2007-05-13 22:20

    Thanks Steve! I had the post on LMMC about the L/B. I'm RED93SVT on there. I purchased the Case a few days back, I love it... I'll be around here for a while now,lol. Thanks for the Help :usa E.V

  3. #3Countryboy2007-05-14 00:33

    Welcome to HEF SuperE! :drinkup