I have a Hyster forklift that the back tail light got ripped off. When this happened the 6 pin wire connector was puled from the wire and then ran over by the forklift. I have the light in stock but I am having a hard time identifying the connector. I ordered a imf deutsch connector from Grainger but it is not correct. I have looked at drawings for several Deutsch connectors they look like what is on there but the sizes doesn't match. Does anyone know what connector Hyster is using? Here is a link to the light: Hyster 4602052 Light - Tail W/Stop/Brak - aftermarket Check out the deal on Hyster 4602052 Light - Tail W/Stop/Brak - aftermarket at Intella Parts Company, LLC intellaparts.com
Here is two photos of the connector that I am trying to identifying. This is the one for the other tail light that for now is still intact.
you can try this company: Connector Experts Avoid costly repairs and totals by not buying a new harness for simple connector damage. We stock a broad range of OEM connectors which are not individually available through vehicle manufacturers. Offer your customers a lifetime warranty with confidence by using original parts. We cover all... connectorexperts.com
here is the female side: CE6356M 6 Pin connector connectorexperts.com and the Male side: CE6356F 6 Pin connector connectorexperts.com
thank you
It would be a lot less expensive and you'll end up with a better connection if you buy the connector parts in stead of a complete pigtail Deutsch is owned by TE Connectivity, that looks like a DTM connector https://www.ebay.com/itm/265134038840
I also thought it was a Deutsch DTM connector but when you pull up the drawing of the housing on TE Connectivity website the plug is 19.20mm wide that is to large to plug into the light. The connector can only be 14mm wide. I order the CE6356F that Mechanicsville804 recommend. I will report back if it is correct.
The CE6356F that Mechanicsville804 recommend is the correct plug. Thank you
The receptical is 19.2mm wide: DTM04-6P The plug that goes into it is 15.24mm at it's widest part but the part that plugs in is narrower than that: DTM06-6S