Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Construction Contractor inhouse Recruiter

whartonsmith ยท 2005-06-23 14:11

Good afternoon. I'm Howie Appel and I'm the inhouse Employment Coordinator for Wharton-Smith, Inc. Construction Group. We have a web site at www.whartonsmith.com . I suggest your members review it as we anticipate needs for heavy equipment operators throughout the state of Florida in the not too distant future. Right now I'm seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator for our Environmental Division. The person will be based out of Central Florida. I am excited about being able to post here, because some of your members may be interested in working for a company that's highly regarded and #3 on the list of 25 largest construction companies in Central Florida. Interested? Call me at 407-321-8410 at the office or after hours at 407-947-2924 on my cell phone. Looking forward to working with this forum as my openings become available. Howie

Replies2
  1. #1Steve Frazier2005-06-23 16:52

    Welcome to HeavyEquipmentForums If you take a look around the Board, there have been a number of posts by members looking to get in to the heavy equipment industry. If you offer in house training, I'll bet they'd be interested! I hope this site will meet your expectations!

  2. #2whartonsmith2005-06-24 15:14

    Training I spoke to the manager just now and they said that it is possible that, for the right person with the right attitude (their decision...not mine) they may train someone. Hope that helps answer your question. Sooooo, if you know of someone who wants to be trained, have them call or write me. Howie (407-321-8410) at [email protected] .