May be a long shot, has anyone found Construction Implements Depot (CID) uses one off parts, sourced from foreign manufacturers, during a supply parts pinch? I bought a brand new CID XGR72T grapple a year ago. Nice piece of equipment. Works well. Tougher than nails. Zoom to 3 weeks ago, I was moving some large limestone rock with it and ended up snapping a couple of bolts off that hold the teeth onto the grapple frame. I found one of the teeth, so I figured I would still order two, along with the bolts and nuts that holds the teeth on. Took almost 3 weeks to get them in and I was surprised to see what teeth CID sent did not remotely resemble what I have on my grapple. What they sent was a 230SP tooth. What is installed on my grapple from the factory is a DJ 19229HD tooth, that is bolted on. In looking at CIDs pictures, it appears that they do use 230SP teeth on their grapples and they nut and bolt them on. In trying to find a DJ 19229HD tooth, the only instance I can find of that part number anywhere on the net was a Import/Export document where CID imported a few hundred of that part number from India in 2024. Hence, the one-off comment. I am afraid that I may be stuck with un-even teeth on my grapple if I use the 230sp teeth on my grapple. The DJ 19229HD appear to be at least a good inch longer. I sent a help request directly to CID tonight to see if they can clarify or help me understand why I do not have a common bucket tooth on my grapple, when the parts they sent were a common tooth. Any one else had this issue with CID attachments? https://www.eximpedia.app/companies/construction-implement-depot/73483603
No replies yet.