Bought a 2005 JD 225C and it supposedly was upgraded with control pattern swap kit when new. Not sure whether it’s manual or electric but wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction what to look for? Was purchased as a repo machine from a bank. Can not find an extra switch in cab to change it back and forth. Any description or pictures of electric or manual control valve would be appreciated. Have a newer Bobcat E50 and it’s under the seat, like most minis it in cab.
The 225D had a switch in the cab but I don't think the C did .Look around the pilot manifold for a manual switch as those zero tail swing machines did not have alot of room anywhere else.The pilot manifold is under the door on the RH front of the machine. Im glad I retired when I did .Those ZTS machines were a proper bitch to work on.
I don't know about a C, but a D has a hydraulic valve to switch the controls. It is located in the first door behind the cab door, on the bottom of the compartment. It is a rotary knob that turns about 270 degrees to change from backhoe to excavator.
Good day If all else fails we have the information on file how to change the pattern. Kind regards Uffex
Welcome to HEF JP ! Look behind the door on the right front of the machine that accesses the control valve. There should be a lever in there to switch from one control to the other.