It’s a pedal machine 2005 T190. Just replaced seals on control valve. Tracks now move ok, just weird lift/tilt problem. Perhaps a relief valve issue? Solenoid? After I replaced all seals on the control valve, the lift/tilt worked for a few minutes, then got stuck in mid position. No codes thrown. Tilt/lift lock solenoid coils functioning ok. Tilt/lift spools can move w/ pedals, but load engine. Pressure is developed in tilt hoses ( i can see them flex). Waited 1 day. Lift/tilt cylinders worked for 1 minute, then stick in position. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
aux stuck on possibly also did you have the actuators recalibrated. if you have an attachment like a post hole digger put it on no bit start and run it. if the aux are stuck on the bit will turn buy its self. without you turning on the aux. also if is was not recalibrated it can mess with the system also. Electronics are nice huh when you cant work on them your self with out the dealer only tools.
I am having a similiar problem with my 99 763 with hand controls. I start the machine and press the push to operate button and i can go curl the bucket and go up with the lift arm but if i go to go down it trips the valve lock light on the bcis chart and then none of the lift arm/tilt works. Any suggestions. I was thinking solinoiod but i not sure.
I'm having a simlar problem with my 864. Was wondering if u found anything out