Hi all. It's been a number of years since I've been on here. I still have my 2008 New Holland L190. It was stuck in the barn for a few years. Battery went dead and my boom was down. I had no one to drag it out for me until we had our place cleared around the house. The guy who did the clearing drug it out with his excavator. So relieved to have it back up and running again. My question is, can I convert my hydraulic quick attach to a manual lever? I have tried everything to get my bucket off, but to no avail. I just want a simple system I can use. If so, can I use some of the parts that are already in it? Or do I have to buy all new parts? Or do I need to buy a whole new quick attach unit? The hoses don't jump when I activate the button from inside the cab. Nothing happens at all. Maybe the actuator isn't working? Do you know what the two receptacles are for that are coming out of the actuator? Thanks for any and all help.
Update: Looks like I won't have to go to a manual setup after all. I was having different issues or a combination of issues that I didn't include in my post. I had pretty much given up on it at that point. Just a quick rundown. When I bought the machine, the hydraulic quick attach wasn't working. The harness going to the actuator was severed. I had replaced the two hydraulic lines going to the actuator and replaced the harness that plugged into the actuator. I tried it and nothing worked. I tried for weeks with no success. I didn't even know the orientation of the plugs going into the receptacles. Little did I know there was also a problem with the orientation of the hydraulic lines as well. Below is the rest of the story. Hopefully this will help someone else out who might be having the same issues. In order to figure out the plug orientation, I had to figure out what was wrong with my hydraulic quick attach that operates the pins that release the bucket from the attach plates. I had tried everything. I sat a few minutes thinking about how the hydraulic lines were hooked up to the control valves? The day before I had looked at it and each hose went to a different control valve. They obviously had different functions. Then it hit me. They were turned around. I had replaced the ends that went into the actuator a few weeks back because they were damaged. I was careful to get the right hose on the right connection on the actuator. Well, turns out, the previous owner had the orientation wrong. So I switched the lines, tried it and nothing. My plugs. Got out switched the orientation on those, tried it and BINGO. Everything now works.