Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cool tool!

ianjoub ยท 2018-12-24 09:05
Replies7
  1. #1DIYDAVE2018-12-24 19:49

    Ain't it amazin what a half a million dollar tool can do? Personally, I'd wait till HF has 'em fer $500.00, er so...

  2. #2Ronsii2018-12-24 19:50

    Saw those a while back, they are cool!! a little bulky and spendy.. but hey!! if it saves time it's worth every penny

  3. #3ianjoub2018-12-24 20:19

    I didn't know what they cost. As with everything though, they will be affordable one day and mass produced.

  4. #4Bumpsteer2018-12-24 20:54

    HF can't make a fuel pressure tester that doesn't leak....no way would I trust them with a laser...... Ed

  5. #5Ronsii2018-12-25 01:16

    What!!!, you don't trust a little chinese 4 year old to assemble it right???

  6. #6thepumpguysc2018-12-25 04:45

    Very KOOL.. I didn't have my speakers on{early morning} does it remove the rust by "laser heat".?? I see the guy "patting" it before he picked it up & flipped it.. checking for heat. It looks faster than a sand blaster..

  7. #7Ronsii2018-12-25 12:03

    These guys are the first manufacture I ha seen it from https://www.youtube.com/user/wamp1ftm Now I think there are at least a dozen other places marketing much lower powered ones.