Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cool video on You Tube

dirtwhore ยท 2008-01-20 20:38

There was an article in a Loggers World magizine last year about a logging company in Forks, WA flying a 527 grapple cat into the brush with a Berger Mark VI tower yarder. They have a video on You Tube. Just type in Dahlgren Logging in the search box and you should be able to find it. I dont know how to post links so, youre kinda on your own!!

Replies9
  1. #1tonka2008-01-20 20:46

    WOW here that cable singing!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex_PJCPI49w

  2. #2joedirt2008-01-20 22:39

    Thanks for posting.. Thats incredible.:drinkup

  3. #3Dozerboy2008-01-21 21:24

    Wow and the sound that cable makes....

  4. #4nedly052008-01-22 05:45

    AWESOME, now I am gonna be late for work cuz I couldnt get away from it!!!!

  5. #5CascadeScaper2008-01-23 15:01

    Those boys out on the Olympic Peninsula do some gnarly stuff, great video.

  6. #6bobcat ron2008-01-23 21:24

    That's still the most efficient way to log.

  7. #7ghak992008-03-14 21:10

    Pretty cool video

  8. #8trakloader2008-07-01 02:57

    Logging Videos You guys might enjoy my channel on YouTube, www.youtube.com/jusportel

  9. #9GaryKelley2008-07-01 13:55

    I read about that operation in a recent "Loggers World" magazine...seems as though they were able to "fly" in the cats..and get the job done and save $60 mbdft over helicopter logging....what a deal!