Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Correct 863 bobcat fuel line routing

jp korte · 2026-01-10 09:51

I am looking for some help with the correct way to run my fuel line. My 1999 bobcat 863f, 514426598. I acquired it recently and the fuel priming bulb was connected to the out of the filter housing? I reconnected it to the "in" on the filter housing. However, I have seen photos where the fuel priming bulb is connected to the fuel pump/lifter? So what is the correct way? Thank you for your help

Replies5
  1. #1jp korte2026-01-11 09:49

    No one has the correct routing info?

  2. #2Walker12026-01-11 14:07

    Hope this helps.

  3. #3jp korte2026-01-11 15:13

    Thanks Walker1, I have seen more photos of fuel line routing like yours versus supply line going to filter first. Just curious about your fuel filter housing. The line from fuel pump going to filter housing is it marked in or out. On mine, if set up like yours would be going to the out.

  4. #4Walker12026-01-11 21:09

    I don’t see any directional arrows on it. If you have your filter off the clean fuel comes out the center, so you could verify your is feeding correctly

  5. #5Walker12026-02-06 10:37

    Yes, there is an arrow on the housing showing feed direction.