My most epic project was this one in July of 2024...The Flying Yankee, a 1930's vintage streamliner that was sitting up in Lincoln, NH for 20 years owned by the state of NH on wooden blocks, parts and pieces stored in 5 shipping containers and rebuilt trucks awaiting reassembly. I was hired by the Flying Yankee Association to do this project and we did it all start to finish in 3 days, flawlessly and almost effortlessly because of the team of people that I have around me that worked for and with me to get this done. Hired 3 outside truckers and several workers and we went to town moving the containers and trucks from Twin Mountain to Conway, NH on a Sunday. Monday all day loading the three train cars, The "A" car which I hauled, the locomotive. The B and C cars are passenger coaches. This train currently sits at the Conway Scenic Railroad for scheduled tours and is undergoing a major restoration with visions of it running on the Conway Scenic line in the future. Thanks to the Flying Yankee Association for this amazing effort. You can see lots more of this on YouTube and various Flying Yankee links.
You need a Youtube channel! I would subscribe for sure.
I'm thinking you're probably right lizrad999, it's just that most of the time I'm so busy working on the rigging and everything that I can't get the videos that I'd like to. I just moved two boxcars back to back Thursday and Friday (1-15 & 1-16-26) in New Hampshire that we managed to get a bunch of good pictures and videos of. They're easily seen on my Facebook page, Tommy Szirbik, Sr. if you want to check them out and friend me too.
Understood, unfortunately I only use Fakebook for Marketplace. Too many "Keyboard Commandos" looking for someone or something to fight with, or "post opinions as facts".