do any one kknow what is the best compaant that test and inspect overhead crane?
Where is the crane located? I suggest that you look for a professional member of the Crane Certification Association of America. (CCAA). Look in the Find a Member Map on the Web page at: www.cranecertification.org also: NCCCO-Certified Crane Inspector Listed by State on the NCCCO web site.
Service dealer should be able to inspect it.If not should know w ho can
Lots of capable companies out who can test your overhead or other cranes, however it really depends on who services your area. I could recommend guys in Alberta, but getting to your facility, might be very expensive. You should, as other responders suggest, contact your local dealer and get a recommendation from them.
thanks but the price is important for my little company. our overhead crene had not been tested for one year and the girdars and rails and wire have problem
If you're in Iraq I'm not sure if anyone on here is going to be able to tell who can inspect it other than the dealer.