Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Crane Operator avaialable for hire

diamondx ยท 2007-08-15 20:20

Hi , I am a NCCCO Certified Crane Operator currently available for short or long term projects almost anywhere. Refinery , wind farm and industrial/heavy construction experience. [email protected] Thanx ! John 805-235-2872

Replies8
  1. #1Krackerjack92007-12-16 11:29

    Lots of crane work in Iraq and last time I was in Dubai there must have been over 1300 cranes ( the sky crapper type) working there. Dubai is something else as far as big construction projects I say the all of the top 10 are in Dubai.

  2. #2Countryboy2007-12-17 19:44

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums diamondx! :drinkup

  3. #3RollOver Pete2007-12-17 22:57

    Are you up near Bakersfield? Ya gotta do a little better than telling us that you're in your apartment.

  4. #4w1ia2009-03-21 23:43

    Help With School for a Vet I am finishing up my large and small telescoping hydraulic CCO licenses this coming Friday. I can't find a school that for my lattice endorsement that take GI bill benefits. Anyone that might have some info would be appreciated. And of course on the job hunt. I got my CDL-A and my NCCER I, II and III ratings in all different hydraulic heavy equipment. Thanks, Brent Derry, NH

  5. #5aliceco2009-09-24 05:02

    I think it's not so easy to find a job as crane operator in the construction industry in most parts of the US at the moment. Overseas is another pair of shoes, there are quite a lot of projects in Asian and Arabic countries. There are also some tool hire companies that also employ crane operators. Seems like this is a developing market, maybe there will be more jobs in that niche in the future.

  6. #6markrod2011-06-07 06:32

    This post is very useful. If anyone looking for a crane hire services then I will surely suggest them your reference. transport companies australia

  7. #7Schild2812012-06-04 12:21

    I was wondering if you our any colleagues knew any Crane Operators that might want to work on a US contract in Entebbe ,Sudan? If interested please contact [email protected] . Best Regards, Spencer Child

  8. #8Schild2812012-06-04 12:25

    I am currently looking for a United States Crane Operator to work for my company in Entebbe, South Sudan. If interested please contact Houston based company at [email protected]