Hey guys, I have established my first website, it consists of two of my passions, crane operation and this thing called the inter web. Please stop by and leave me some feedback if u could, craneop.com Thanks http://craneop.com Derek
Im basically starting this site from scratch, Its intended for us by us, but also it will help the average person who wants to become an operator but doesn't know where to start. Im inviting all of you, for your combined experience to share this endevour with me. Lets bring CraneOp.com to the future operators. Thanks
looks good man.... keep it up
great site, I hope this is watched by all, not just operators but site management and of course Safety Officers (who often have not a clue ! )
Derek, your site looks really good!! The pictures go well with the black background. You have operated a ton of cool cranes! Keep blogging. I will definitely keep checking back!
Derek are you aware that facebook has a 'Crane Operators Only' group that is also a good way to gain and share knowledge. You might want to get in to that group too as a extra source of reference and help. Op's from all corners of the earth are posting some amazing stuff. I find it 'very interesting' and a learning thing too, and I have been doing this for almost 40 years. Good luck with your site Derek!
Yes I am aware of the Crane Op Only group, What a fantastic way to keep in touch with Crane Ops from around the world. :usa I find it interesting when a group of Crane Operators voice their opinion on certain situations. I have alot of respect for the older operators and take notice to their collective experiences. Present company included.:drinkup
Derek, I thought about you when I saw this awesome crane documentary! Can you relate to it? I am not a crane operator.. I just write about the industry. It seems really exciting to be able to operate powerful cranes.
Thanks alot BridgeCraneJen, What a nice documentary that is. And yes it really is exciting to operate these machines. "its like riding a rollercoaster that scares you but also is fun to ride"
awesome! You are so lucky! My friend has a cool crane blog , too, featuring overhead cranes. I thought you might want to check it out!
So, Derek... It seems like I am late to the game! You two have already commented on each others blogs. There are so few (good) crane blogs out there!
great site and facebook...