Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cranes in Holland

dutchy ยท 2011-09-20 14:26

Brandnew Demag AC 700 from Sarens is lifting some concrete beams for a new highway overpass. Weight is 65 tons. Transport is done by (also brandnew) Mercedes Actros 4160 from Van der Meijden.

Replies12
  1. #1gostr8r2011-09-20 16:25

    Good shots! Thanks for sharing them dutchy.

  2. #2dutchy2011-09-21 12:23

    A smaller crane today, this Liebherr LTM 1090-4.1 from "Van Ginkel"

  3. #3dutchy2011-09-21 12:47

    Liebherr LTM 1400-7.1 from "Schot" is leaving the construction site.

  4. #4dutchy2011-09-21 12:53

    Tandem lift using a Demag AC 500-2 and AC 700, both from Sarens. Lifting a generator; ~110 Te.

  5. #5dutchy2011-09-21 12:58

    Liebherr LR 1600/2 from Sarens is lifting an old concrete bridge, 243 Te @ 76 ft.

  6. #6gostr8r2011-09-23 21:45

    Great night shots. I love working nights.

  7. #7dutchy2011-09-25 09:58

    Lifting a 55 tonne bridge with a Liebherr LTM 1100/2 and LTM 1200/1. Erect a Liebherr 280 EC-H tower crane using a Liebherr LTM 1160/2.

  8. #8dutchy2011-10-18 09:21

    Some fresh pictures; Assembly Hitachi CX1000 Demag AC 500-2 from Sarens Grove GMK5220 from Stravers Enjoy!

  9. #9dutchy2011-10-19 13:26

    Manitowoc 7000 :cool2 Only five of these units were ever made. As fas as I know, two are working now in Mississippi, as a ringer crane mounted on a barge.

  10. #10dutchy2012-02-25 06:09

    I've some fresh food Scania 124L 470 a 6 axle tracktor Demag CC 2800-1 with wheeled superlift counterweight Disassembly Wilbert WT650 tower crane with a Liebherr LTM 1500-8.1 Erecting the same Wilbert WT650 (one week later) with a LTM 11200-9.1

  11. #11TCS2012-02-25 06:31

    Those are some beautiful cranes dutchy,but ya'll sure got some damn ugly trucks over there.lol!

  12. #12dutchy2012-02-25 06:38

    I know, i know! haha There are some US Trucks in Holland, but more used as a show truck, not for 'the heavy work'. I think it is nice for you to see the diffrence between overseas trucks and cranes, I also enjoy the American pictures because it is new and diffrent for me!