I found a site that has a fresh cheap approach to posting equipment you are no longer using and a down to earth approach in buying somebodys just-like-you excess stuff. Eequipments.com. check it out, a fresh idea
You "found" it? The website you have listed as your homepage? :cool2 I hope you didn't have to look too hard. Here in case you missed it, is the forum rule on advertising: (Bold added for emphasis.) A belated welcome to HEF, since you have been using the site.
Welcome Whitemike. You might want to check out mascus.com, europemachinery.com and some others. If you have your own iron to sell, you can list it for free and you'll get 1000's x more traffic looking at your ads. Dealers have to pay monthly listing subscriptions. Those small sites like the one you linked tend to attract scammers who set up fake ads.
Joispoi that is his site or at least the same sight he lists as his homepage....:cool2
Oops, sorry.
I was hoping if I posted site I would find out exactly how the rules worked on helping draw attention to a site that is my late brothers way of helping others. None of that equipment is his , mine or no other family member, just folks he knew. My brother mentioned it to me befor his passing and I did have to search internet to find it. If I broke any rules I am sorry but it was to help others note mike.
So no offence mate but i dont think you can really say he was helping people, it is purley business here as he is adding a few % for himself or you now i guess would be the case. Anyways sorry about your loss.