Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CRM Software for the office

watglen · 2025-09-01 12:35

What CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is everyone using, if so. There are a whole lot of options out there, all complex **.

Replies5
  1. #1CM19952025-09-01 13:30

    None. We just use email. What are you wanting to track?

  2. #2watglen2025-09-01 13:33

    What I want is a system to help me nurture and maintain relationships. The guys we always work for get all my attention, and I know that there are lots of other customers that I should make a point of keeping in touch with, but I forget, and don't take the time. I know crm software keeps track of customer interactions, so nobody is forgotten about. They track you emails, texts, and can even transcribe you phone calls whenever you talk to a potential customer.

  3. #3watglen2025-09-01 13:34

    Also, if insomnia is a problem, all you gotta do is go about learning about all these systems. Quickest way to fall asleep I have found.

  4. #4Shimmy12025-09-01 17:23

    Make sure you do a good enough job that those other customers have no reason to look elsewhere when they need work. Are you looking for more work? If they are hiring others instead of you, I doubt cold calling is going to make much difference.

  5. #5Bmoss20142025-10-06 16:45

    Have you heard of Airtable? It’s kind of like a smarter Excel sheet that keeps track of who you talked to and handles the follow up for you. Like if you send somebody a quote and they don’t get back, it’ll remind you a few days later so you can check in. If you want to see how I set it up, I can show you.