Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Crown forklift battery ID.

Cmark ยท 2023-06-26 19:23

Can anyone tell me the correct battery size for a Crown CG25E please? I have a customer who has bought one without a battery and I have to go to the sellers place to get it going. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1Birken Vogt2023-06-26 23:51

    Do you have dimensions and voltage of the battery space? In case nobody with the info comes in directly.

  2. #2Cmark2023-06-27 01:10

    It's a propane engine so will be a standard 12v battery. The trouble is it's stuck in the corner of an auction yard about 200km away. I might have to take any old battery and try and jury rig it just to get it home.

  3. #3Birken Vogt2023-06-27 01:17

    I just assumed you meant it was an electric fork lift. Now I look at what it is, it's pretty small. In my business I handle a whole lot of group 26 and group 51 take out batteries and use them for everything including V8 engines. Group 51 is tiny but a bit on the tall side. Group 26 is wider but not quite as tall.