Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well! This time, I'm sharing a situation with a CS54B compactor. The machine emits a loud humming noise only when it's compacting, but when it's moving normally, without vibrating, it doesn't make any noise. I think it's the large bearings inside the drum. I'd like your opinion; perhaps this has happened to someone else and we can share information. I would have liked to share a video of the machine, but I don't think it's possible to attach videos.
To share a video you first have to upload it to file sharing location such as Youtube then post a link to where it is hosted.
where i work we have a 563 same noise it was the left roller bearing it had cracked the outer shell all the way around came out in two pieces .the noise was deafing on the job site the traffic controllers had to wear ear muffs. cheers
see my post ''extremely noisey vib roller'' it has photos of the broken bearing cheers
Hello dear friends, I hope you're all well. I saw your post, and my machine did have bearing problems. We installed new bearings and the problem was solved. In my country, those bearings are quite expensive; I hope they last longer than the ones that failed. Greetings from Uruguay!