For a CS563 7GG00154, The vibrator is running at low power. The solenoid on the vibration pump was burnt due to a wiring fault, it got the full 24Volt supply or so the customer stated. I'm not sure how long the roller was parked up or the previous working condition of the vibrator. Wiring was repaired and the solenoid valve on the pump was changed. Now the vibrator spins slowly and takes about 20 seconds to reach up to this slow speed. Even if the manual lever on top of the pump is moved it responds the same way. Does any one have the pressure testing procedure and values for the vibrator system? I saw the block under the cab that has the vibrator lines and ports but have no idea of the values and under what conditions i should get them. I have a hunch it could be the vibrator pump or motor but I need to test to determine what it should work at.Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks.
Attached the SysOp and T&A. If you need any specs or an electrical schematic please ask.
Thanks alot.... lots of info to work with. I repaired the wiring by checking the printed number on them but i'd appreciated the schematic to double check them and if you have the voltage values that i should get on the EDC I can recheck them. Presently the EDC coil get about 3.5V with everything connected but I believe it should be around 5volt, not too sure though as I know these are really current controlled so I should probable take a milliamp measurement.
vibrator works on low vib but not high vib tried replacing the switch and still only have the low side vib checked wiring under panel switch is in and checked wiring down by drum and could not locate and broke or touching wires machine is a cs-563 pavement roller anybody got some ideas ?????
If you want an electrical schematic to assist in your troubleshooting then you need to supply a Serial Number.
hi nige i need a electrical schematic vibrator is not working at all on my 1991 cs563 8xf00379 hope you can help thank you
Check your message inbox.