Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CT322 just puked all its Hydro fluid.

mtnride ยท 2013-11-23 19:45

My machine just puked all of its fluid. I raised the ROPS and saw wet mud so i started disassembling and mud removal. After removing many panels and 2" of dirt, I cleaned next to the lift/tilt valve body and fluid poured out from beneath the body. I started the machine and cycled all hydraulics but didn't see any fluid flow out. After 2 hours of ciphering and line and parts removal I had the valve pulled but didn't see anywhere it could be leaking underneath the valve. I guess i'll put it back in after I thoroughly clean the compartment and watch and wait, unless you guys have a better idea. Can the dealership bench test the valve? I hope I didn't waste bunch of time. I couldn't tell where the leak was because of all the dirt.

Replies0

No replies yet.