Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ct332 auxiliary hydraulics solenoid location/trouble

mollysrock ยท 2025-05-24 14:49

I have joystick controllers, over the winter I have lost my aux hydraulics. Gives me 4763.1 code. I have checked roller switch diagnostic and it is working correctly. I was thinking maybe the aux solenoid or a wire to and from? Any thoughts. I tried to calibrate system and it fails in a few seconds, with hoses hooked up it is not trying to move at all.

Replies12
  1. #1mg23612025-05-25 07:07

    Welcome to HEF mollysrock ! Please post the complete machine serial number and a picture of the code in the monitor. That 4763 is not coming up in the system. All the auxiliary codes in the manual are 8 digit numbers (XXXXXX.XX).

  2. #2mollysrock2025-05-25 15:11
  3. #3mollysrock2025-05-25 15:11
  4. #4mollysrock2025-05-25 15:14
  5. #5mg23612025-05-26 06:23

    523941.05 Auxiliary Hydraulic Retract Output Out of Range Low. That means an open or high resistance in the wiring or within the solenoid itself for the retract circuit (the solenoid pointed out below). The solenoid should be 5.0 - 9.6 ohms. Check your messages for some wiring info.

  6. #6mollysrock2025-05-26 17:27

    Thank you, I will try to ohm it out this week on Thursday my next day off. I appreciate the help.

  7. #7mollysrock2025-05-27 17:56
  8. #8mollysrock2025-05-27 18:04

    My solenoid placement is different than diagram? I think it is c1 in front you are talking about? Solenoid seems different or am I in the wrong location??

  9. #9mollysrock2025-05-27 18:10
  10. #10mg23612025-05-28 04:51

    Those solenoids you show are on the hydrostatic pumps and they control the Forward/Reverse travel. The control valve I pictured is in front of those pumps under your feet.

  11. #11mollysrock2025-05-31 11:35

    Ok found it thank you!! So it ohms at 5.3... so next guess is follow wires?

  12. #12mollysrock2025-05-31 15:30

    Found it 1/2 up the harness 1 of the green wires was rubbed and had broken apart. Cut solder and back in business! I can't thank you all enough, saved me alot of cash and time! I would have never found it without the help from this site!!