Can anyone help me or direct me where to go I'm trying to look up detailed info on my 1984 Ford LT9000 truck for starters I need the details of my CPL530 code? It's a Cummins NTC350 Big Cam III Second question if someone could please tell me what does the "Technical Engine Configuration" number on my data plate mean? My code is D093413BX02 can anyone breakdown this number for me? Thanks!
Anyone
have you tried cummins quickserve?
Need an ESN to help you
Captain The ESN # 11134503 Thanks
I'll be home in a bit to give you more info from my laptop.
Captain Thank you! can you break down the CPL530 by any chance? :notworthy
Yeah mebedave , My buddy used to have a CPL cross reference book but we can't seem to locate it . Pretty handy as it listed CPL's and the component parts that went with it like camshaft , pistons , etc . When we rebuild one I just give the cpl number to the parts man and that seems to work when ordering an engine kit . Just out of curiosity what are you doing to the engine ?
Take the Serial number to your nearest Cummins dealer. The parts man can look up and print out for you the build sheet on the engine. I did that for my 87 Ford LTL9000 when I first bought it 6-7 years ago. It was built with a Cat and re-powered some time in the past in the with an 84 Cummins Big Cam 300 . I went after supper when the 2nd shift guy wasn't too busy . Both the 2nd shift Sterling parts guy and the 2nd shift Cummins guy couldn't have been more helpful with info about my "antique". In our area, the Freightliner dealer now has the microfiche for the heavy duty Fords / Sterlings.
Yes I may need to do that if no one has a book
For this engine in a truck application (NTC 350 Big Cam) the following CPL numbers are available; 307, 309, 315, 327, 339, 369, 375, 431, 436, 450, 482, 483, 509, 530 which is the one that you have, 543, 611, 632, 744, 769, 797, 905, 1535. What would you like to know about your particular CPL?
Timing code D and timing code AL are available.
Well then?