Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cummins NTE-400 Engine

edmind · 2016-04-02 02:38

Hi All, Thank you very much for this resourceful site. I would like help in identifying a Cummins engine NTE-400 cpl651. I am considering it as replacement to my Cummins Big Cam III NTC-350 which got a hole in the block. I have tried cummins site andthe cpl cannot be found. If there is any information I would appreciate the good, the bad & the ugly. Thank you.

Replies7
  1. #1CaptainAnalyzer2016-04-07 14:35

    If you could post the ESN found on the injection pump side at the back of the block where the head meets I can further assist you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2CaptainAnalyzer2016-04-10 07:58

    Can't be resourceful without a response Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3edmind2016-04-17 14:20

    Thanks a lot. Sorry for the late response. The serial number is:23216108 The mechanics told me that this is a European engine. Thanks again.

  4. #4CaptainAnalyzer2016-04-20 09:32

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5edmind2016-04-26 03:57

    Thank you very much. Are there any known weaknesses or gotchas for this engine I should be worried about?

  6. #6star huang2016-06-12 23:00

    Hey, there. We are authorized Cummins dealer for M11, NTA855, KTA19, KTA38, KTA50, 4BT, 6BT, 6CT, ISF, ISM… Warmly welcome to contact me when you have such need. Star Huang Export Manager CHONGQING CUMMINS ENGINE PARTS CO.,LTD CHONGQING ORIGHT TRADE CO.,LTD Room2916, Building No.1, ARC Central Plaza,No.88, Shi Nian Pan Main Street, Sha Ping Ba District,Chongqing ,China 400030 Tel: +86-23 65358329 Mobile/ Whatsapp: +86-18883787720 Email: [email protected] SKYPE : panda_2148 Web: http://www.machinepart.cc Alibaba: http://machinepart.en.alibaba.com ………………………………………………………………………………………… Cummins M11, NTA855, KTA19, KTA38, KTA50, 4BT, 6BT, 6CT, ISF, ISM…

  7. #7star huang2016-06-12 23:06

    There are 4 authorized Cummins factories in China. CCEC—— CHONGQING CUMMINS ENGINE CO. LTD —— M11, NTA855, KTA19, KTA38, KTA50 DCEC—— DONGFENG CUMMINS ENGINE CO. LTD —— B3.9/ 5.9 、C8.3、L8.9 、 ISB3.9L、ISDe4.5/ 6.7、ISLe8.9、QSB4.5/ 6.7、QSL8.9、QSZ13 BCEC—— BEIJING CUMMINS ENGINE CO. LTD —— ISF2.8/ 3.8 XCEC——Xi’an Cummins Engine Company ——ISM Star Huang Export Manager CHONGQING CUMMINS ENGINE PARTS CO.,LTD CHONGQING ORIGHT TRADE CO.,LTD Room2916, Building No.1, ARC Central Plaza,No.88, Shi Nian Pan Main Street, Sha Ping Ba District,Chongqing ,China 400030 Tel: +86-23 65358329 Mobile/ Whatsapp: +86-18883787720 Email: [email protected] SKYPE : panda_2148 Web: http://www.machinepart.cc Alibaba: http://machinepart.en.alibaba.com ………………………………………………………………………………………… Cummins M11, NTA855, KTA19, KTA38, KTA50, 4BT, 6BT, 6CT, ISF, ISM…