Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cummins parts manuals

Slidey ยท 2020-08-20 07:14

Hi folks. Work has supplied us with ipads which is great but we dont always have coverage depending where we are on the minesite. We look after a bunch of Liebherr 996 and 9400 I'm after some pdf parts manuals for Cummins K50 and QSK50 if anyone has one. Have managed to find KTA50 parts manual but i think theres differences between them. Cheers John

Replies5
  1. #1tool_king2020-08-24 00:50

    Hi John I can take a look and see what I have and can find through my Cummin's login .

  2. #2Slidey2020-08-24 08:03

    That would be great. Thanks

  3. #3tool_king2020-08-24 20:48

    John if you have serial numbers on them .I might be able to get the pacific parts manuals for each .

  4. #4Slidey2020-08-27 11:21

    Qsk50 33196708 K50. 33186864 thanks again

  5. #5tool_king2020-08-29 21:59

    Ok lets see what we can find . You have email address so I can send you what find on it .