Can someone help me with some earthwork cut-fill productions Need Crew size and productions per shift CUT-22,503 CY FILL-39,364 IMPORT-16,681 looks like I am handling a total of 39,364 cy of which 16,681 is purchased and spread I attached the cut fill map thank you in advance
any takers?
IMO your asking a very board question that has so many others factors that affect it. The biggest factors would be soil type and existing topography, I have some experience in Jersey and you have can solid rock to running sand. The soil type will determine the proper equipment to use which will directly affect the crew size and production.
Hi, and thank you for your help the job is in central jersey. I do not think there is any running sand, most likely bank run material and some clay. There is no rock.
Michigan DOT average unit prices Embankment CIP $5.00 Cyd, Exc $7.50 figuring on using it for embankment. Probably $10.00 on the import depending on the haul and price of the material. MDOT contracts are all Davis-Bacon prevailing wages contracts. Trucking is usually exempt.