This was another Cruz Construction Shop special. This one was set up to haul drill cutting from the National Petroleum Reserve back to an Injection Well near Prudhoe Bay. 198 miles one-way, hence the need for the saddle fuel tanks. These also had Garmin GPS Mapping systems,survival gear box(mount beside cab), CD players, Motorola Radios and Caterpillar Product Link satelite tracking. :usa
Nice looking set up there Randy Thanks for sharing. How long do you have till you go back out?
Pretty interesting rig, its amazing what can be built when you really need somthing special. Always tougher in Alaska isn't it, and bigger too. Trbo
Ok boy we got quite a long haul road here from the excavator to the fill, whats the longest haul you ever done with an ADT? 198 miles one-way,
I´m not familiar with what ''drill cutting'' is. Why does it have to go where it´s going?
I take it to be the slurry/arisings from drilling that would normally get dumped in a settlement/tailings pond, I assume it is contaminated.