Hello, I have a CX130, very frequently they throttle drops off down to idle, when this happens a rectangular box appears across the monitor, there is no codes up, then sometimes the monitor screen goes back to the initialisation screen, after a moment the throttle comes back up or else turn the throttle down and back up again, some days you can’t drive it and sometimes it won’t effect you that much, I have checked for power drops to the monitor as I thought it was losing power, that does not seem to be the case though, any help would be much appreciated, starting to doubt the monitor as why is it ‘restarting’ images below Thanks in advance, Cian
3 images below
Sorry Year is 2007
And the serial number is ,,,,,
I have a 2005 and the hour meter is the only thing that works on my monitor.
Very interesting point, how do you select your work modes? In this machine the H,L,S is selected by a button on this unit?
Sorry I will post the serial number later,
Hello everyone, Problem sorted, so the P1 pressure sensor wires got heated by the exhaust and had come into contact, even though it could still read P1 pressures, so was just an intermittent thing, photo below