hey guys! New to this forum, reaching out for any advise to point me in the right direction. Started out this morning doing a little work with the machine, finished the job an turned machine off to detach truck an trailer. Get back in machine an it will not start. Electrical problem comes up on the message center with an alarm. I don't of any way to check for codes other then lap top. Local dealership has not been any help what so ever. I checked fuel shut off relay, or so the dealership called it that. My lift pump is working, just seems like fuel isn't leaving injection pump an causing injectors to fire. That is just my thought. I do have one hot wire going into injection pump with key in run position. Not sure how many should b hot tho. Wiring all looks good. Hate to pull pump if it's not the problem. Normally the vp44's give you alittle notice but I guess this one could have taking a crap? Just weird how all was fine, an shut it off for maybe 5 minutes an now nothing! Any help will b greatly appreciated. Thank you!
UPDATE! Went out to machine this morning an turned the key over no electical problem flashing. Started right up. Picked my bucket up off the ground, started to walk forward. Then she died. Electrical problem light back on, won't start again. HELP PLEASE
There's a search button on the excavator section main page. Click it and type CX electrical or CX start or just CX or case. It's a common problem and has been solved before I believe.