Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cx36b squeeky whining noise,

7840sl · 2018-01-11 00:00

2015 cx36b, little over 100hrs on clock, just got it back from getting fitted with a nice werk brau hydralic coupler, but I’ve noticed that when I’m operating the bucket cowl there’s a whining coming form the hydralic bank under the floor. Loaded a truck today, and while waiting for the truck to back up, I noticed a full bucket starting to creep, the bucket ram is obviously loosing pressure somewhere? No sign of any leaks anywhere, still a mystery.... just this weird whining from the hydralic banks. If you guys have any ideas I’m all ears.

Replies4
  1. #1Bls repair2018-01-11 12:22

    Do you use bucket control to disconnect bucket.

  2. #27840sl2018-01-11 15:39

    Yes

  3. #37840sl2018-01-11 22:43

    Well yes and know, I cowl the bucket am flock the button for the auxiliary hoses, and the hitch releases.

  4. #4Bls repair2018-01-14 14:21

    Disconnect switch may not be closing all the way when when closed