Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CX700 Case Swing Problems

B Biggs ยท 2017-08-20 22:10

I'am working on a 700 Case Excavator , when I swing to the right & return the joystick to the neutral position it doesn't stop , but continues to creep to the left very slowly . As soon as the engine returns to idle approximately 5 seconds the brake does apply . Everything is fine when I swing left , when the joystick returns to neutral in there is no movement . Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks .

Replies2
  1. #1jcb jeff2017-08-22 02:42

    You could try swapping servo lines left for right to see if it continues on the same side or swaps . The servo blocks on the smaller machines with the ball and shuttles in used to stick and wear possible place to look or test with a gauge the block with the pressure switches on.

  2. #2B Biggs2017-08-22 21:06

    Thanks will be back on this job Friday & will give it a try .