Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cylinder packing kits Galion 503A

davisgravel ยท 2026-02-01 14:05

Anyone have original or aftermarket part #s for cylinder packing kits for a Galion 503A grader, would like to find and order online

Replies8
  1. #1DDoug2026-02-01 18:47

    Have you tried Baum iron ? https://www.baumhydraulics.com/

  2. #2JTWAT2026-02-02 21:25

    https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/GAP503GRDR_10930.htm

  3. #3davisgravel2026-02-03 08:27

    Thanks for the replies, can't get to baum hydraulics, say it's an insecure site, as for the manual, i have a parts manual, but it seems to list only individual parts, none of which i can find online, was hoping someone had a packing kit for the cylinders, any other suggestions would be appreciated.

  4. #4Welder Dave2026-02-08 01:36

    Have you checked Hercules or Bulldog for a listing of the seals?

  5. #5Silveroddo2026-02-08 12:29

    The Galion and Dresser stuff I've had has been harder to locate in aftermarket kit form. Last ones I did I had to take in to the parts store and measure and they just ordered them from Baum. Once I had the part numbers I was able to get them online, but they're a challenge to cross from the Galion book to something aftermarket.

  6. #6davisgravel2026-02-09 19:51

    Thanks for the info

  7. #7DDoug2026-02-09 19:59

    the link worked for me, try a VPN or a different browser.... I think Baum will have a complete kit. It's been 25 years since I looked in my copy of the Red Book, but IIRC they had complete kit's listed by machine.

  8. #8Pipevine2026-07-03 12:52

    My sales rep at bulldog hydraulics is great. Galion is owned by komatsu now. Last seals i got for a galion I got from komatsu dealer but that was before I started buying my seals from bulldog